Friday, August 13, 2010

Follow Friday and Blog Hop!

Book Blogger Hop

Blog Hop is hosted at Crazy For Books
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View

This Weeks Blog Hop Question:
How many books do you have on your 'To Be Read Shelf'?
My Answer: Oh, I have quite a few. However, not even close to as many as Crazy For Books has, which is like over, what, 700? Wow! I just went to multiple library's yesterday for a re-stock of what to read, and I have about... hmmm... 20 to-read books that I actually have a copy of right now. However, on the 'virtual' to-be read list, I definitely have hundreds of more books!

Follow Friday's question is supposed to be answered in the comments at Parajunkee's View, but I decided why not put my answer down on this post anyways since I'm blogging about Follow Friday already? So here's the question:
What is your absolutely AMAZING FANTASTIC GORGEOUS book?
My Answer: That's a hard one to answer. My amazingly fantastic gorgeous book would have to be Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. It's amazing and fantastic in so many ways, and how can you not consider it gorgeous? Not only is the cover ravishing with the whole theme of winter blue trees and a stark contrasting red dot on the i in the title, but also, the font in the book is blue. The overall tone of Shiver is astounding.

So how many to-read books do you have, and whats your absolutely amazing fantastic gorgeous book?

10 comments:

BrendaC said...

Already a follower, just wanted to say hi and have a great weekend!
kittycrochettwo.blogpspot.com

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hello,

I'm doing the Book Blog Hop Dance and I found your blog. I'm a new follower. I absoultely love the beast rating! Too awesome!

Twisted

literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

Stuck Between The Pages said...

Heyy! Thanks for stopping by! I am now following you as well!

Stephany @ http://stephanysbookreviews.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Hi! Im stopping by on the hop! Nice place you have here! Im a new follower! Have an amazing weekend! : )

http://breathlessbooks.blogspot.com

Nat said...

I also have a immediate TBR and a virtual one. But I don't like having too many on my immediate list, it makes me nervous!

Bev Hankins said...

Thanks for stopping by & the nice comments about my blog! I like yours too and will be a new follower. Have a great weekend!

Bev Hankins said...

Thanks for stopping by & the nice comments about my blog! I like yours too and will be a new follower. Have a great weekend!

Nat said...

Here again to tell you:

We have an award for you at I'd So Rather Be Reading:

http://idsoratherbereading.blogspot.com/2010/08/thoughtful-reviews-award.html

Misha said...

Hi
Hopping by your blog. I am now a follower.

Misha
http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

Angelatarantula said...

thanks for hopping by everybody! And thanks SO much for the awards Kelli! I'm honoured :)