Saturday, August 21, 2010

Book Blogger Hop! (3)

Book Blogger Hop
Blog Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books

So, I was in D.C this past week and I just got back at around 3 this morning, so I missed Follow Friday :( but there's always good ol' Blog Hop to count on!

This Weeks Question:
How many blogs do you follow?
My Answer: Well, on my old book blog account I am currently following 272 blogs. On this account, it's around 20 since i'm still adding to my old account, so in total it would be about 282 because lots of follows on The Book Buzzer are repeats of the blogs I am already following.


So, how many blogs are you following?

7 comments:

Flippin' Fabulous said...

Stopping by for the Blog Hop, it's my first time!

Love your blog background, it makes me smile.

Have a fab weekend, your new follower,

-Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous- A Reader's Record

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I left a comment on Card Turner instead of here. Have a fun Saturday!
-Anne Bennett
http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Here from the Hop. That is an impressive number of blogs to follow! I only follow 60-something. Love your reviews.

Rica Eat World said...

Glad ur back chup! I always stalk ur blog...just saying hahaha

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop!

I am now a follower of yours will you please return the favor?

Email: ashleysbookshelf@gmail.com

Happy Reading!
Ashley's Bookshelf

Angelatarantula said...

hey everyone! Thanks for hopping by!

Anonymous said...

hi thanks for following me, I did return the favor C;