Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Rating System

All right guys- I need to make space for some more pages on the top of my blog. So, I have decided to remove the rating system as a page and simply put it as a post that I can link back to on my sidebar. So, for everyone who doesn't know how my rating system works or would simply like to see it again:

I rate all my books by "Beasts". So, my favorite books are Beastly! Ha-ha, get it?


Un-Beastly? (Highly unrecommended)







































I LOVED IT! yay!

(Definitely Recommended)



BEASTLY. AS CLEARLY SHOWN BY MY REVIEW ANIMALS :)


7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What a cute rating system! I am just hopping by from the Blog Hop and I am a new follower. Happy reading!

Bev Hankins said...

Stopping by on the Hop! I keep thinking I'm going to come up with a spiffy rating system....I'm still waiting for inpiration.

happy friday!

Laura Massey said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm following back!

brave chickens said...

I love this rating system! Awesome...I mean Beastly, haha :D

Jessi E. said...

That is a very cute rating system! It's awesome! :)

angelatarantula said...

thanks guys! Happy hopping!

Amy said...

I love your review system- so cute! Your background is also cute. Thanks for following, I'm now following back!