Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blog Hop!

Book Blogger Hop
It's time for my first Blog Hop post!

(Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Crazy for Books)

this weeks question:
Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?

My answer: I usually don't listen to music when I read because it can distract me. Although sometimes I do try listening to classical music. My favorite classical pieces are Flight of the Bumblebee by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, and three works by Aaron Copland: Simple Gifts (Appalachian Spring), Fanfare for the Common Man, and Hoedown from Rodeo. I like classical music when I'm reading or doing homework because then I won't get out of focus by singing the lyrics and then getting off task.

5 comments:

Rica Eat World said...

just sayin hellooo!

BrendaC said...

just hopped by to say hi, i am now following your blog. Drop in and check mine out at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com.

Jen said...

Hopping on over to say hello! I also like Aaron Copland -- Fanfare is a great piece! :)

Rowena said...

What a great looking blog you have over here. I'm hopping by from the blog hop (late, I know, sorry) and I love the look and feel of your blog. So glad I hopped by.

I'm a new follower so I'll definitely be following along your reading adventures.

Hope you had a great weekend and happy reading!

Angelatarantula said...

thank you everyone for stopping by from the hop!