Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In My Mailbox


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, to let bloggers show what books they have accumulated over the past week. Luckily, I managed to get some neat snags this week:

In My Mailbox:

Bought:
The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold

From Random Buzzers (thanks a bunch!):
Fat Cat by Robin Brande

Borrowed from a friend:
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

From the Library:
The Cardturner by Louis Sachar
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

8 comments:

Okapi said...

Heehaww I like your picture. It's very long on my blog feed.

Rica Eat World said...

woah man we should do almost moon and the dark divine for steigy sats hahaha

Nat said...

Hi! we have an award for you here:

http://idsoratherbereading.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

Okapi said...

alas, almost moon is supposed to be really bad. I'm scared. Tell me how it is.

we should read fat cat/the dark divine for our steigs though!

Ava said...

Hi! I wanted to tell you that you won an award! Stop by my blog Book Infinity to recieve the Versatile Blogger Award!
http://avacypher-bookinfinity.blogspot.com/2010/07/giving-out-blogger-award.html

P.S. I just finished Shiver and I'm going to read The Dark Divine soon! Great books. :D

Elena said...

Hi! I just gave you an award! Head over to http://elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-blogger-award.html to pick up the Versatile Blogger award.

-Elena
elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

Angelatarantula said...

aw thanks for the awards guys! I'll be posting for it soon :)

盛豐 said...

goood