Friday, October 1, 2010

THE WINNER! MY 50 FOLLOWERS/1 MONTH BLOGOVERSARY CONTEST!

Thanks to EVERYONE who entered this contest! I would not be anywhere near where I am right now in blogging if it weren't for my followers.

out of 433 entries and 91 entrants....
the winner of my 50 Followers/1 Month Blogoversary IS....

*drumroll*

Loading...
(Jessica S.)

Congratulations Jessica! You have 48 hours to respond to my email.
Thanks for entering everyone! Come back for more updates on contests coming up!


6 comments:

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Congrats Jessica, you lucky bug! :D

Also, I've awarded you with the Life is Good award! :D Stop by and pick up your award! <3

Tammy said...

Look at you sitting at 200 followers! Congrats! You have a good thing going on here! Keep up the good work!

Book Loving Mommy said...

Hi there! I wanted to let you know that there is an award waiting for you at my blog!

http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

angelatarantula said...

thanks for the awesome comments guys! And thanks for the award Book Loving Mommy! :)

angelatarantula said...

and Kristina! :)

ABHIJIT KALE said...

congrats anyway

Only 7 Dollar