Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Buzzer's OWL Post


eh hem... Sonorus...

HEY THERE!

In honor of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART 1 being premiered on November 19, The Smarty Owl, The Book Buzzer and our friend Lana have teamed up to present to you a plethora of all things Harry Potter!

The main Harry Potter frenzy will be happening over at The Smarty Owl. Head on over there to see all of their great features, from The Daily Prophet to the OWL Posts. They have posted a mix of trailers, The Deathly Hallows featurettes, and just about anything else you may be wanting to discover about Harry Potter.

I will be posting two reviews: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Hopefully, both of them will be up later tonight.

Since we all know that the Harry Potter series is just so fantastically amazing and override all other books in existence, we have decided to give it a different rating system, specifically made for Harry Potter. Keep in mind that any rating on this scale automatically surpasses my beastly rating system. ;)

Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

Ah, I forgot to introduce myself!

Angela
Gryffindor,
Half-blood,
Blackthorn; Chimaera Scale Core; 11 inches

See Rica, Sonia and Lana's stats over at The Smarty Owl!

And did I mention? We will be heading out to the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 midnight premiere on November 19! Be on the look out for our before and after posts.

Start your journey at The Great Hall


The End Begins...



11.19.10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a (O)! I thought it was great =D best one yet I think!!

Ha, I did this quiz on facebook, apparently Id be a hufflepuff :) even though i don't like wearing yellow ha.

Can't wait for Part 2 =D

Anonymous said...

I don't reread books, either. There's not enough time for that, and there's so many out there that I have never read that I'd rather read than one I have already read. I've never been the rereading type, and never will.
eBay Best Match Optimization review